Sunday, March 12, 2006

Vacation Days and the Shuk...

My teacher had Pneumonia so she decided to shorten class.

Work was a few hours of filing and a few hours of hysterical laughter. I informed my boss that I needed to take off for both days of Purim. I explained, I'm frum like that...

Walked home and fortified myself on Mommy's chicken soup. I figured I should probably eat something today considering tomorrow is a fast day.

Then again - maybe I shouldn't have eaten. I need for my swollen stomach to go flat again. What is wrong with it? Anybody have any ideas? I wouldn't mind if it didn't hurt - but it does. Oh well. You think I'd be used to it by now.

Anywho - lots to look forward to...

I'm leaving work early tomorrow to head Home for PURIM!! Hopefully my gown will be all better - though I still have NO idea what to do with my hair. Should I chance straightening it or would it look cuter if I pulled back the fronts and braided them on the side?

*Sigh*

Decisions - Decisions...

Any advice for a bedraggled princess?

Help please...

1 comment:

Michalie said...

lori...
you added my blog adress into your links!!
your in trouble...
anyhow- your gown is really pretty... :)