Tuesday, March 14, 2006

V'nahapoch Hu!!!

I love this holiday to a certain extent. I mean, we were saved and things were happening and it's a happy time.

Anywho - today will be a 2 post day - how unusual...

I decided to put up some pics. of me in my gown. Mostly for Shosh and Becca - but partly for the poor souls in my office whom I have abandoned for the alcohol and parties... *wink wink nod nod.*

It was a whim. It won't happen again (well, for a very long time anyway.)

For the record, I am not impressed with my photographer's work. But sometimes, you've gotta work with what you've got. (Thanks Brenda, I really do appreciate it...)

Can you tell that the dress is messed up because we had to alter it and take it in like 2.5 sizes?

Hahaha!

I didn't think so...

4 comments:

Chavs said...

You look sssooo cute! you look really good, Denise and Bruce think so too! Chag Sameach!

Sassy Madricha said...

nice outfit lorelai

Miryam said...

Awesome gown, Lor. I really love it. I showed it to my sister and she is extremely impressed, both by the style and the sewing-ness of it.

Chag Purim Sameach and a Happy Purim to everyone!!

adina :) said...

I remember that dress!!!!
Ahhh memories!
I love it!!! it looks gorgeous!!!!

I hope you had a Purim Sameach!!