Friday, April 28, 2006

An Adorable Face...

Finally, they loaded. Sheesh, that did take a while and there STILL isn't a picture of the 'people-eating-space-ship' HARUMPH!

Well, I guess this makes a good Friday post anyway, so post it I shall.

Speaking of post-its - I'm not allowed to use them anymore. I abused the privilege by taking the sticky part off of them... Hehe, I am EVIL. :)

That's all for now folks. I thought about not blogging until my computer situation is rectified, but I realized that this has become an outlet for me and seeing as I've lost something akin to my Home and best friend, I need some way to express myself. Hope y'all don't mind.

Have a Splendiferously Wonderful Shabbos! I shall try not to wallow in grief and despair because after all, it IS Shabbos and my favorite day of the week!

(Welcome back to THE Holy Land my Dunce!! I missed you something awful!!!)

4 comments:

tevie said...

What vandalism!
at least you had some sort of entertainment :)

Tamir said...

I feel a need to apologise for my comment the other day - I can be a jerk sometimes. I'm sorry.

Have a good Shabbos!

Oh, by the way, the chalk art is very cute. ^_^

Flying Disaster said...

It's great to be back...can't wait to see u.....

Chavs said...

I want to play!