Friday, April 14, 2006

Always Coca-Cola...

Happy Pesach 2006 Everybody!!!
The kid REALLY REALLY needs a good scrubbing...
Ora's Sand-Castle...
Me - Freddie n' da Dibble...
I'm Saving Brenda - no really!...
Have I mentioned recently how much I love the water? Well, I do.

Our day on the beach with the Yaffa Family was wonderfully entertaining.

From the waves to the jellyfish and even the seaweed in a red bathing suit.

We all enjoyed.

I'm glad we went.

Now Shabbos is coming - What better way to go into the day than with memories of hours in the sunshine and of splashing in the waves?

Have a good one everybody!

3 comments:

Michalie said...

lookes like you had a really fun time...
see ya in shul :)

RJ said...

Hey Polly loooks like u had a gr8 time... i am a bit confused as in what day it is for u and me tonight but i think u are still in shabbos ... weird how u had a day in the middle boy do i got lots to talk to u about!!
neways hello i cant find u properly on my skype thing from the counrty here but i wanna get in touch with u ! k
Love ya
Shavua Tov
RJ

Sassy Madricha said...

Umm, you look shirtless in the first picture...