Monday, April 17, 2006

"The Dice Were Loaded From the Start..."

Well, we DID tiyul today. Shui led us and we re-enacted the battle between David and Goliath. We climbed a mountain then walked in the ruins. We then climbed back down the mountain. At Tel Azeka I silently praised Mrs. Rosenberg for taking us on a trip there in Shana Aleph. I led the group to the caves. Shui and I tackled the darkness together and I was thrilled when I managed to find the hole that serves as the the entrance chamber to the tunnels. Afikei Nuts - Do you remember THE hole? About 3/4 of a foot in diameter on the floor of a cave through solid rock.) Well, a bunch of us went in and had a grand time. (Though, next time we go - we'll have to remember the tea lights to stick on the lighting shelves along the tunnels...)
Anyway, as you can see from the pictures (which are meant to speak for themselves) I had a very nice time today. I mean - it was a lot of listening and it DID get late... But, I really did know where we were going. I wasn't making it up. (Well, I sort of was - but then I realized I really DID know where we were and where we were supposed to be going...)

In addition, I spent all of my free time today listening to this one random song which I really like for some inexplicable reason. Truth of the matter is - the lyrics can only be described as 'cute' plus I like the beat.

I can't believe tomorrow night is Yom-Tov again.

At least I enjoyed my one free Pesach vacation day.

I think a shower is in order and then it's off to finish Rhapsody...

2 comments:

Sassy Madricha said...

Definetely looks like you had fun! It can nearly compete with my own tiyul...

Pictures are great! I wish I had my USB cable to download my pictures from today to share with you, but I guess you'll have to wait till I get back!

Love ya, Sass

RJ said...

iwanna go backk.......