Monday, April 24, 2006

A Fool I am Not...

HAPPY ENGLISH BIRTHDAY ELI!! (I can't wait to see your new glasses...)

Woke up and lounged until 12:30 when I caught a bus back into The City.

Work was. I got to go out to Graphos. It was a much appreciated break.

I was mentally over-stressed. I tried to set-up a meeting, but it didn't work out. I am still confused about the exact details - all I know is that the other party is 'very busy' ummm, yeah. I know. Stupid Army. But, if they are free starting Wednesday morning then where the heck are they going to be Wednesday Night?

We NEED to talk. Actually, for once in this thing I need to talk. It's going to be a lecture and I am going to be the one giving it. I think you are about to find out that I am not half as quiet, naive or brainless as you thought I was. (I don't even know why I am bothering. You're not the brightest crayon in the box yourself.)

Okay, better now. Sorry about the slight tangent-rant.

After work I hopped on a bus and went out to Bayit V'gan to see my Sassy, who is finally back from her adventure in MerryCa and elsewhere. She was a HUGE help and listened to my whole pathetic story. She also brought me tissues for me to cry my eyeballs out into and after everything was settled and I had decided to do the right thing, she treated me to some Raspberry Ice Drinky Stuff. (I haven't had that stuff for like three years!! It used to be my ultimate favorite in High School.) I MUST therefore put in a huge-o-mongous THANK YOU to her. And yes, I would LOVE to join you in hibernation to watch the Dr. Dreamy-whatshisface... :)

Back in my apartment all is quiet. I can't wait for Shosh to get back! (I miss you Shosh!!)

Alright - the time has come. Book, Bed and Sleep.

Hopefully in that order...

(Psssst... Since it looks like I'll be free Wednesday night, can I cash in that raincheck? I should be back in B.S. around 8:30pm-9:00pm.)

1 comment:

Sassy Madricha said...

I'm always here to help!!

I love ya and can't wait for our date with McDreamy...

Love ya, Sass