Thursday, April 20, 2006

For Shani: Gigush...

Woke up early. Mommy drove Eli, Brenda and me into Jeru. I showed them my new favoritest little art and crafting store. I went to work. They sent me to the post-office. I wasn't feeling so well. The nice lady in the post office caught me before I hit the floor. Needless to say, I left work early. Caught a bus Home and almost missed my stop - but the nice Chayelet woke me up. Shani brought me a beautiful red rose. I found out that someone's treasure left - I wonder what that means in the scheme of things...

Sammy drew a Whimsical Family Portrait during 'coloring time' with the Dibble. It's nice because each member of the mishpacha is wearing their signature color. (That was my contribution. I feel ever so useful.)

Isn't it cute?

The gals are gonna have a PJ night tonight. Even Michalie is coming - actually, she's bringing the movie.

Eli drew a 'blue eye' for me. It is a beautiful shade of cerulean. But, I think I will keep it to myself for now. I'm selfish like that.

Alright - it is time.

And thus the weekend begins...

1 comment:

Chavs said...

Refuah Shelama! Hope you are feeling better.
Have fun PJ partying!