Saturday, April 15, 2006

"Marcus Pinkus Fuctus..."

Shul, Meal, Sleep.

Until...

At 12:30 Freddie came in and stared at me until I woke up. It was too hot to fall back asleep - which I commented on. And so shlepping; glasses cases, teddy bears, blankets, water bottles and a book we went out to the hammock and went to sleep. One of the last things she said to me before falling asleep was,"We haven't slept in the same bed for a very long time."

I woke up in time for shul and made it on time. Actually, I was a little late because I stopped to shmooze with Daddy who was starting in on his second hour of dishes. It was all because nobody rinsed them the night before.

Shul was looong and when the lights went out we knew we were running late. Shacharit was good - Eliezer happens to have a nice voice ;);) (Yes Daddy. Your are supposed to laugh maniacally now. And NO - I do not want you to set me up with him. He's younger than me anyway...)

After the meal I fell asleep while trying to finish my book. At four-ish I headed over to Ora's house. We went for a walk and after that we shteiged for a while - on the deep topic of 'silence' and the diverse implications and consequences of speech from all angles. We played cards and laughed a lot because it seems we are still evenly matched when it comes to 'spit' though she taught me a new game too.

We went down and shmoozed some more. We also tried to sing some 'shaleshudes' songs until Shabbos ended and after Havdala I headed Home.

Not much going on. Little Brother was fired because he types too slowly. The Pesach R'chov Sum-Sum is gone. Matza is not as filling as I remember. I think I want more milk chocolate and potato chips. I feel sick.

My Family is probably going on a hiking tiyul down to the Yam-Hamelach area tomorrow with the Yaffas and possibly some of the Preisers. HOWEVER, I will be working and so can't go.

So much for my Pesach tiyul.

I'll be answering phones for four hours and then will probably be ditched by other people.

Doesn't that sound just wonderful?

Don't you wish you were me?

Yeah, me too.

G'nite. Shavua Tov and Moadim L'simcha.

4 comments:

debsy said...

u can always come hang out with me, i have no plans!!

Hinda said...

I actually do kind of wish that I were you. That would probably help with the insane amount of missing you that I'm doing.

Chag Sameach!

Sassy Madricha said...

Too hot to sleep? You're kidding me!

We've had snow, rain storms, thunder, lightening ect...

Lol! I like cold!

Mwaaa

debsy said...

well it's for sure not too hot to sleep now!!! it's wet and i'm freezing cos i got totally soaked at birkas kohanim!