Sunday, April 02, 2006

Pollyflower...

Well, I pulled an almost-all-nighter. Meaning, Freddie typed and typed and I slept, sort of.

The weather is totally nutso! It was 21 degrees one day and the next it was freezing followed by a day complete with gentle spring down-pours. The bus-ride was a semi-nightmare and the driver tried to steal us.

Class was also pretty bad, but I pulled through. Thank Heaven for Crayola.

The best part of work was getting petty cash for the drinks... ;)

G-d was on my side and brought a 21 soon after I got to the bus-stop. Off to Bayit Vegan I went and at Chorev I met up with Mommy and Freddie. We watched the encore performance of My Fair Lady (which was adorable and quite well done.)

On the way back to Kiryat Moshe we stopped off for a quick bite to eat and then it was back to the ranch for me.

Becca and Shosh were waiting. They want to Skype me - I'm a little disturbed, but I won't let them know that... hehehe...

I'm waiting for e-mails again. I'm patient, but seriously - I'm not an angel!!

Class tomorrow should be 'fuuuun' (yes dahling, that was meant to be dripping with sarcasm...) I'm hoping to escape from the torture and 'call in sick' - of course I'll go to class, I'll just leave early - after all - I am feeling a bit under the weather *cough cough choke choke gag gag...* *wink wink*

This week looks to be quite promising over-all. If I manage to live through Shosh's cleaning-spree and psychotic chemical rages I will be Home in just four days.

That's something to look forward to, no?

2 comments:

debsy said...

and i'm coming!!! isn't that exciting??? ok ok so as we've already established - not quite sure when i'm going to see u... but at least i'll get to hear the ring wont i???

Chavs said...

hope you are feeling better *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge*