Wednesday, April 26, 2006

To Caress With Words...

Today was not bad, until tonight.

All I wanted to do was speak to the Moron. All I did was walk and sit and mock somebody else. And then at Home they deigned to inform me of the sad semise that my computer met YESTERDAY!!!

No, they didn't even have the decency to warn me beforehand. They just waited for me to look around for it like an imbecile before pointing fingers at each other and then at the cats while they told me that a cat had emptied the contents of a vase of water onto my life.

All I can do now is pray that the hard-drive can be salvaged.

And I still have to say no to the Moron. Whenever the next time I see him is.

So, Goodbye until further notice. I can only get time on Daddy's computer when HE isn't on it. I can ony get time on the kids' computer when they aren't playnig Runescape and Shosh is coming back so I don't really have much time to use the fossil in the apartment.

Looks like I'm in for a ride.

G-d is laughing at me. I know it.
I could REALLY REALLY use a hug about now.
Alright, I have to go cry.
A lot.

5 comments:

da'kender said...

אני באמת לא מבינה למה את מרשה החביה הזה לפגוע בך לצורה כל כך קשה. זה לא סוף העולם ואת יותר חזקה מהמחשב, אז את יכולה להיות עצובה אבל אל תחשבי שאת תמות בלי "הקשר האישי ועמוק" בין את לבין המחשב. and you can use my computer whenever you want, even though you like yours better. and dont worry cause it will get fixed or you'll get a newer better one... with a new warranty!

Lorelai said...

All I want to know is... How long did that take you to type that blurb?

Miryam said...

:-(

All I want right now, after reading your post, is to hop on a plane and come and give you a hug! And I only know the part about the computer dying. I'm not sure what else is on your mind right now, but it sure seems like you're dealing with a lot right now. All I can say is, "I love you, Lori, and miss you like crazy, and wish I could be theres with you right now!!"
With love from across the ocean,
Mir

Sassy Madricha said...

If you come join me next Monday nite in hibernation, I'll give you a super-duper hug and we'll let our sorrows melt in the fat-free ice-cream as we watch Dr. McDreamy in the act...

da'kender said...

it didnt take me long at all to type that blurb... i have gotten quite good at typing in hebrew... i dont know why, but?????