Saturday, April 08, 2006

Wasted Affections...

Shabbos was actually quite relaxing. I haven't had one quite like it in a while.

Friday night - shul, meal (little brother ate over), stopped two doors down and acquired a following, walked to Aviv and picked up the Woof, lost the following, walked to Sheinfeld, shmoozed with Shani and said hi to Yair (sort of), walked Home via Aviv, slept...

Shabbos - woke up on time for shul (though it took me 1/2 an hour to get dresed for some strange reason, davened, shmoozed (no, I didn't stay for the drasha...), slept for an hour, ate, slept, Sara came, Ora came, went to the Grotskys and made a new friend, shpatzired out to the tel and back again (we did the BIG circle so it felt like a long walk), Shmoozed with Shani in the circle, havdala and now...

Now Shabbos is over, a new week begins.

Much Hatzlacha to Ora on her BIG test this week.

HAPPY (day early - english) BIRTHDAY to Adina!! I know, we haven't spoken in a REALLY long time - but I miss you anyway and think of you all the time. LoL! Especially when my family reminisces about that trip that we took to Israel for my bat-mitzvah... :)

Thankfully this week is a short one. I mean, Pesach is in three and a half days.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to go in to the office early and work 'overtime' - I mean, I don't have anything else to do and I know that my bosses would appreciate it - but but but...

At the cost of my freedom?

Is it worth it?

1 comment:

~{~~@ said...

Take into account while making this difficult decision that I always enjoy your company....