Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Have Become What I Hate...

...Namely a blonde self-absorbed Witch.

Scary thought, huh?

So, I just made potato filling for the blintzes and now I have to fill and wrap them. I think I might make a batch or two of cookies - the only real question is what kind to make.

I need to fix my pink shiny skirt or I run the risk of having nothing 'nice' to wear to Raquel's wedding next week.

I looked soooo funny today!! Aside from wearing pink and a short skirt - I just felt 'dumb' - I'm not sure why.

Seems we're having lots of company over for Chag. It's going to be quite interesting.

I am forgotten - of that I am basically assured. We shall see though.

The Dibble offered me some 'bug juice' when I got Home. He explained to me that it was a new bottle so it would be 'quite fresh' and upon inquiring after the ingredients he calmly explained to me that it was made from...

"Freshly squeezed beetles and ants..."

Yeah, folks this is where I live.

No wonder I am me...

3 comments:

~{~~@ said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmmm....... Can I have some?
U looked very adorable today, nothing near dumb-
Boggle was fun, in case you're wondering- i think i might get hooked.
Chag Sameach Shabbat Shalom...

Chavs said...

"No wonder I am me..."
and that is why we luv you! :)
Chag Sameach!

Miryam said...

Lor, please tell me you have not ACTUALLY become blonde, because, to be completely honest with you, I don't think that's the color for you. Maybe some blonde highlights, but nothing too extreme. ;-P

I have to ditto to Chava's comment (since she beat me to saying it). It is why we love you. No one else is as "Lori" as you are, and though I'm thinking "'nuff said", I feel like I must tell you that you are you. Hehe. I mean it. You being Lori, the special, wonderful, sometimes psychotic, lovable person you are makes you you and we wouldn't trade it for all the normalcy in the world.

Keep it up!!!

Love you tons and Chag Sameach!!