Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"Love Waits For One Thing, The Right Moment..."

I'll try to keep this one light and floaty (they seem to get a better response.)

Woke up this morning with the scent of bonfires gone-by heavy in the air. Helped Sammy do the word puzzles in the newspaper then headed into Jerusalem. On the bus I saw all of Sammy's friends - especially the Woof.

At the office we filed and filed and filed. At least the boss is back so there was some work to do.

Tonight is going to be long and quiet. Shosh won't be home until almost 9 and I think I will knit or color. I haven't decided yet. Though, I could curl up with a book...

A BIG thank you to a friend who gave me a gift and in doing so provided me with THE perfect music to listen to this morning on the bus. It made me smile and I think it would be safe enough to say that it made my day. I know most people wouldn't approve or would wonder - but trust me when I say that, the soundtrack from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" is a great 'pick me up' I was listening to it on the bus and trying not to laugh too loudly as the halloween spookies devised their plot and hatched their plan for kidnapping The Sandy Claws...

6 comments:

da'kender said...

:) There was a math matkonet at two o clock, so of course you saw them...
Brenda and I put some cookies in the freezer for you. They are in a bag that reads:
LORI'S COOKIES
No Touching = )
or eating...

Just the smiley face is the right side up!

debsy said...

Whatever floats ur boat, but as long as ur laughing thats fine by me!

yo' meanma said...

WHO WANTS A COOKIE?????

By the way EZ and I couldn't find the cookies this morning...did you eat them all???

Lorelai said...

Freddie - I KNOW there was a matkonet. I got to wish them all Hatzlacha for it and I even waited with them till the 21 came. :)

Debs - Laughing, Singing, Smiling... We'll be JUST fine.

Mother o' mine - I did NOT eat the cookies. I was saving them for Thursday night (but only because I was too lazy to get out of bed at 6:30 in the morning...)

Speaking of cookies - I miss having a chayal to bake for... :(

yo' meanma said...

There are always options in the baking department. The first is baking for the Chayalim in general,I can deliver to the nice lady who is part of the distribution chain :)I think many of our nations finest would like that.

You can always wait a few years and bake for your brother, that is if the armed forces want him (wink-wink-nod-nod)

Or go find a Chayal ((age:23-25) would be nice) and promise him COOKIES FOR LIFE....

Lorelai said...

I wish that it were so simple...