Tuesday, May 09, 2006

M.I.A.? Where'd you go?

A second post to use up my last 30 minutes in the office.

Today was the ultimate of boring. (Actually, I've suffered worse) I mean, I did get to hold one of the cutest shmooshy little babies. And I even did work - (yeah, even a little counts as SOME!)

Mommy got me nuts. SO, I can afford to be a little crazier than usual.

Tonight is going to be just as boring as today was.

Have I mentioned how sad a cell phone that never rings is? I can't believe I just wrote that. I HATE phones!!!

Maybe I'll shpatzir around the city all by my lonesome. I've got nothing waiting for me back at the apartment. I mean, Shosh won't be home until almost 9 tonight and I certainly have nothing to do.

This is a sad sad pathetic life I am living. But hey, it's a life. Could be worse. Could be better. Could be a lot of things. But, it isn't.

Guess I'll just have to make the best of it.

*sigh*

Why did I say no the other night? Silly me. Another missed opportunity.

Add it to the list.

*sigh*

2 comments:

da'kender said...

I think you are being overly silly. Stop worrying and what happens happens. Its a good motto most of the time. I mean, hey! I'm going to look like an idiot trying to take a chemistry matkonet tomorrow and I dont know the first thing about it. Really! I don't! So, yeah, dont worry. I'm going to bring you a piece of pizza tomorrow and we will confirm and work out the details of our outing tomorrow night, I have a feeling that we're going to need it! After you spend a boring day worrying and lamenting, I fail an important test, and Brenda is just herself... come on! What are we going to do? Pancakes? Fawafel? Kotel! I'm so happy! Yay! hahaha! "His fawver was a wo-man!" B.D. :) Uh-oh... lol... help?

yo' meanma said...

To the older of my girls: smile, it could always be worse(don't ask me how, just believe me)

To the middler(is that weally a word?); take the theathell pathta out ov your mouwth ;)

What can I say the pecans are weally good