Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Cardiac Muscle is All in Knots...

In the last 24 hours, I have been tested in every way possible. Mentally, Emotionally, Physically and even Spiritually. I think I passed them all, even though some were harder than others.

I didn't sleep last night (for reasons unkown) so I had no problem at 6:30 when I got out of bed and decided to start doing stuff for the day. I caught a bus and was soon in Jeru. My test was delayed half-an-hour, which everybody but me knew - so I headed back to the ranch to chill with Shosh for a bit.

Yes, THE Anatomy final. Well, it is over. That is about all that I can say. I finished all 130 questions in about 50 minutes and was the first to hand it in. Everyone else was stressing about it, but when it comes to things like this I can't be bothered to stress out. I figure that there are bigger and more important things to worry about. (And I am once again reminded why it is that I am NOT in college.)

Work was quiet. I got to shpatzir to the post-office and shmooze with all of my 'friends'? Then I got to file ALL of the newspapers. Finally I got my comupter and I spent the remainder of my time shmoozing with my 'desk-mate.'

Have I mentioned that I have a new sibling? Today I officially adopted and was adopted as a sister. Don't worry Sis, I won't give away your identity. But, thanks for listening and understanding. Thanks for the advice. And most of all - THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU! (Which we agreed is a good thing, because I am like that too. Only, I manage to put my own wacky spin on things. At least, I try to.)

I would like to say, for entertainment value alone - today I got more phone calls and SMSes than I have gotten in the last two weeks combined.

I'm Home now. It's Thursday night again. We just made jewelry, and I used the dark-blues. They are so pretty. Earrings and a choker too. My onlyquestion is, "What the heck do I wear them with?!?!" Guess I'll figure it out at some point.

My plans for tonight are still fluid. As in - I'm not sure what is going on. I don't really want to sit around the house (again/anymore.) I need to get OUT!!! (Not that I don't like being Home. I LOVE being Home. I just need some fresh air and not surrounded and inhibited by walls.

My kvetch for the evening - I have discovered new muscles and they all ache. (This is why I'm not supopsed to play catch with a football with teenage boys.) AND - I have a funny feeling that my newest cardio-vascular/aerobic exercise has only exacerbated the problem. Maybe I should forgo the jumping rope part of my night-time routine... Whaddaya think?

Shabbos is coming. Menucha is coming for Shabbos. Ora will be Home. Ora is having a friend over for Shabbos. Freddie will be Home for Shabbos. The only sad sort of thing that was unexpected is that Shani won't be Home for Shabbos. Alas, we shall survive. Actually, I intend to have a WONDERFUL time.

And who knows - maybe we'll go to the beach in the morning...

1 comment:

~{~~@ said...

:)
have a great shabbos!