Monday, May 01, 2006

School, Work and Sudden Changes of Plan...

Class. I was a body. I worked. I left.

Work. I was bored. I went to the post office. I was bored. I filed. I was bored. Sammy came bearing gifts of the Black and White variety. We were bored.

Left work early and walked Sammy to TM. Decided on the spur of the moment to go back to Bet-Shemsh for the Yom Hazikaron T'kasim. Had a kumzitz on the floor of the 416. Mommy made a yummy dinner and Brenda made 'stars' - yum yum!

Went to the Tekes at the Shul and saw 2 films in the spirit of the day.

I was supposed to go back to Jeru on the last bus. I don't think that is going to happen seeing as the last bus will be passin in a few moments and I am busy typing this. I guess I'll just go in early with Sammy and cut out the material for a new skirt, and then when I get Home tomorrow night (again) I will just have to sew it and voila - I will have yet ANOTHER skirt for Shabbos.

Will I never tire of this game?

Nah, I doubt it. It means I have lots of pretty skirts for Shabbos.

*sigh* I wish I would get an SMS or a call so that we could talk and just get things worked out. This is getting old and I would really just like to get it off of my mental 'to-do' list.

Stupid Moron.

Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: