Monday, May 29, 2006

To Stick Something Out...

Patience and Perseverance. Two qualities that I hold in high esteem. I have been working on them for quite some time now. Do I see it actually paying off? Well, I do make a 'mean' batch of snail cookies. :)

I SPOKEDED TO MINE BECCA TODAY ALL THE WAY FROM AUSTRALIA!!! I MISS HER SUMP'IN AWFUL!!!

I nearly broke my teacher's heart this morning when I told her how much her class has made me dislike massage. I shmoozed with the TA (who incidentally is really sweet and who I believe is going to be coming to my apartment tomorrow night to help me get the 'flow' of the material that I need to make it through stazh.)

I was obnoxious at the office today. Well, first they sent me to the post-office - which wouldn't bother me except that I was taking down everybody else's personal mail too (because they are too lazy to go.) Maybe, they could just take their stupid letters and the office mail too and save me a trip?!?!?!?! At least I got to see my 'friend' in the ice-cream store. I think I amuse him seeing as I always get the same thing. As a matter of fact - today when he saw me coming he rushed over to the freezer and pulled out exactly what I needed. (Does he even realize that I'm not the one eating them?)

On the walk back to the ranch I bumped into Shani Sladowsky and decided to walk her to the 417 bus-stop. That way we had a chance to shmooze (which was really nice.) It kind of put me in the mood to talk to old friends whom I have fallen out of contact with.

Now back at the apt. I am trying to decide what exactly to do. There are plenty of projects that I could work on and things to do - but which do I WANT to do?! So many choices.

At least I can comfort myself with the knowledge that I looked really cute today. I wore one of my new skirts (the denim one) and it is SOOOOO not me. But, truth be told - it does look really good. And it's only a size _:)_, so I am quite pleased and happy.

Hehe, I'm in such a trouble-making mood now. I'm not sure what to do!!

Maybe I'll call a friend. :)

I like friends.

There's nothing quite like a friend.

4 comments:

~{~~@ said...

sorry about the invitation.
I can almost promise you someone will be actually taking turns with you at the post office fom now on...
U did look very cute today...

Lorelai said...

Lol! Ray - I don't EVER mind doing favors for family, anywho - thanks to you I'm in the process of making friends with the guy in the baguette place... ;)

Sis, thanks for sticking up for me. I appreciate it - I just don't do tough like you do. :)

Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you how much the stamp costed... remind me tomorrow.

And speaking of sisters - Freddie: your voicemail cracked me up! I almost fell outta my chair laughing (you can ask Ray.) So, was the e-mail worth it? Hehe, my stalker... I can't believe he wrote back. Especially after that last closing paragraph. LOL! An he even gave me advice!! Pffft!!!

da'kender said...

I thought some parts of it were pretty funny. If you reread it you'll see which ones I mean :)

~{~~@ said...

Me and the baguette guy go way back................................
Did I ever tell you i wasn't always tough...