Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wistful Thoughts of a Sensitive Girl...

Well, as usual Sammy has managed to find just the thing that fits the situation. Though somehow it only serves to strengthen my resolve. I will not yield.

Daniel Bedingfield sings on his latest album a song entitled "Wrap My Words Around You" and it is an amazing song. Ok, well - you may not agree but we like it. The words are well chosen.

Today is יום ירושלים and I am hiding out in בית שמש. Go figure. I guess I should go into The City seeing as I'm not doing anything else today.

I feel slightly guilty for my behavior. It was cruel of me and I know that. I really did it as 'payback' after a fashion. But, it was unjust of me. "Look but don't touch..." - it's a hard one. And a cruel emotion to play on. Sorry.

Well, I didn't make it to the beach and probably won't.

So much for my dreams...

2 comments:

Sassy Madricha said...

Sorry Lori, but you are starting to scare me...

debsy said...

I'm the most foncussed person ever!!!! When is Yom Yerushalyim b/c i thought it was on 28th Iyar and thats tomorrow - but u guys seem to be celebrating today, so whats going on????