Thursday, May 25, 2006

"Would You Stay, Would You Stay..."

Yeah, the same song has been on repeat for the last 9 hours. I can't help it. Alright, I admit it - we DID listen to other stuff, but that's only because I still can't get new music onto my Pod and we went grocery shopping so I needed something to listen to. We even stopped by Savta and Saba's place. (Like I said, I needed something to listen to.)

YAY YAY YAY!!! I have plans for tomorrow morning!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH!!! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!!! Thanks Sis!! I'm majorly and totally excited!!

We're not going to make it into Jeru tonight even though it is יום ירושלים. (For everybody who doesn't know - today and last night all festivities were held in honor of יום ירושלים because that way the partying is done waaaaay before שבת.)

The week seems to be ending on quite a high note. I've spent time with friends, I'm finally getting out to the beach, I went swimming and I even baked!

If anybody wants some cookies - I made waaaaaay too many. Peanut Butter (as per a friend's advice) and Sugar Cookies (because they are just too yummy to pass up!)

Tonight still has a BBQ, movie and general madness on the agenda.

I am crazily and deliriously excited!!

YAY for things working out!!

It's about time... :)

4 comments:

Michalie said...

extra cookies!! yummy :)

Miryam said...

Who in their right mind would pass up on "Lori cookies"?? No one who does not deserve to be institutionalized, that's for sure! (Of course some of us need to be committed anyway, but that's for a totally different reason, right Lor??)

Miss you tons. Enjoy your time at the beach. I'm glad it all worked out. Get a huge tan for me! (Since there's not enough sun here in Cleveland for me to look like anything but a ghost this summer.)

I hope you got my email (and don't worry, you don't have to respond, since it was a response in its own right.)

Love you!!

Chavs said...

ya! things are working out, and bli eyen hara, sound great!! Im very excited and happy for you! yyyaa!! :)

tevie said...

Take me with you I neeeeeeeeed a tan!! I got a stupid V shape one (i think its even funnier then ur 3 colored arm :P) (On second thought no its not ^_^)

dude u and little sis should of come to jeru last night it was crazy!

And i came to the conclusion that dati leumi girls are more active then the guys

hmmm cookies well i will not say no to any offer :)

see u lator tonight!