Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bequeathing Ingested Ruggles...

Lazy morning but I washed the massage sheets (with extra soap...)

Work was fun. Ran into my big sis in the ice cream freezer. Spent the day doing little behind-the-scenes things that nobody notices yet without them the office doesn't function properly. Don't worry - I did a little 'real' work for the bosses too.

Met up with Zalman on the way back to the Ranch and he gave me my birthday present. It is the sweetest thing. I am glad that at least one person understands that I honestly don't put much stock in presents and that in my book thought goes a lot further. Anywho - the little teddy now has a seat of honor on my desk and all he needs is a name.

On the ranch Sassy was busy writing a plane-letter and I was so glad that I finally got to see her today!! She told me that there was a surprise in the fridge for me...

When she went out to eat with her Chosson she got me an order of fries. I love french fries!! It's a thing from high-school.

So basically today I got presents and presents and presents!!

I guess today was a good day over-all.

Hope tomorrow goes just and fast and just as easily.

Hey, a girl can dream, right?

4 comments:

debsy said...

its not ur birtday for another couple of days whats with the early birthday presents??

~{~~@ said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Too bad you aint comnig today or we woulda had cake... ou woulda been just another excuse. No, but really I hope your birthday is reall happy and may the next year bring you closer to who you want to be etc etc etc

Michalie said...

happy b-day, lori!!

~{~~@ said...

again, i confused thrusday and wed. i think i have some kind of phobei of wed. cuz it's almost thursday - anyhoo- have a good one...