Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bite Me... :P

The party last night didn't end till almost 3. I am exhausted. I am post-posting this because otherwise I will forget - and I do not want to forget...

Friday Night was interesting to say the least. The whole gang walked out to Aviv. It's been a while since that happened. Anywho - we all walked out and saw friends and shmoozed. Talk about mixed emotions and things that 'cannot be' - *sigh* well, it's for the best I suppose. (Though I must admit I lied. I said I didn't care but the fact of the matter is that - I do.) Woof came Home with us and wound up sleeping over.

Shabbos morning I made it to shul and the russian clique had taken over our seats. Harumph. So I had to sit 'down' in the main section. Lunch was quiet and the afternoon followed suit, until Raizi appeared. It was nice to see her and spend time with her and she brought me presents!(Thanks Raizi!! I love 'em!!) Mommy then woke me up and asked me to accompany her to the shul to help set up the community-wide shaleshudes. I did and then I chilled with Ora and Sari until Shabbos had ended. Then I headed Home to get ready for 'Motza"sh night activity'...

Shani agreed to come over (mostly because I was having technical difficulties in letting something go...) and we talked (for the first time in a long time) about lots of stuff. Why didn't I tell her earlier about certain things? Mostly because I didn't think it would have made a difference. Would it have? Here come the 'what-ifs' - they haunt me - as always...

Another friend finally made it, I made cookies, we chose and watched 'Dracula Dead and Loving it...' (Haven't seen it in quite a while) and then after the movie I sent the friend on their way and Shani and I spent some more quality time together. (We watched an episode of One Tree Hill. What better sister time is there than that?!)

She has made me an offer. I have two weeks to think about it. I think that in essence it goes against every moral in me - but it can't be as bad as I am imagining. Heck, maybe it will even help me get what I want...

1 comment:

da'kender said...

It was way too loud, btw.