Friday, June 23, 2006

Cawdor Castle, Culbin Forest & Loch Ness...

Me n' mine Freddie, still hungry after last night's adventure decided to make some breakfast. Trust me, if you think you have any idea how good it came out - you're still waaaay off the mark. It was even better than you could possibly imagine...

First off - What we listened to...
(The picture IS sideways. Why? I dunno.)
Would you ever be able to guess that I'm just posing? I didn't actually fry - that was Sammy's job... (I was in charge of coating 'em.) Then the fun began... "Pote-Pote-Pote" "Gabba Gabba"And of course - the best part... The Eating. :)And now I'm off to clean some. There are dust-bunnies all over and I think it's time to drag out the vacuum...Have an amazingly splendiferous Shabbos no matter where you may be... (be it - stuck in the army, at Home, touring in America, Down-under, At the Hamers, Jerusalem or wherever! ENJOY! It only comes around once a week!!!)

2 comments:

Chavs said...

Lori...I miss you like crazy!
There is going to be an email for you at some point, dont worry. Im just a little slow...

debsy said...

B'H it was a good one! hope urs was too - shame about Motzash - i do hate getting out of her car at the end of the journey!