Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dates, Death and Dining...

Well, as planned I went to see a performance of Macbeth this evening. I was accompanied by Mommy, Sammy, Raizi and Brenda. Dinner was a bite to eat and a shot o' caffeine at our favorite little bookstore. After the show we headed Home serenaded by an eclectic mix of Pink Floyd, Enya and Daniel Bedingfield as we reminisced about last years trip to the UK (especially our stint at Cawdor Castle... and the nine/eleven hour drive in the daylight(?) to get there.)

Back at Home (@ only 11:50pm) Sammy was hungry so we ran out for some pizza and ice-cream. Lucky for us, the pizza place was still open so we ordered our slices, picked out our ice-cream/ices and opted to picnic in the park. Of course, the ONLY sensible place to sit was ALL the way UP in the top of the jungle-gym. (I chose the location myself.) We ate and shmoozed and finally after a ride down the twisty slide and a few high-flying minutes on the swings we headed Home.

And now it's off to bed I go...

6 days till my day o' celebration.

Oh joy.

2 comments:

da'kender said...

I like it, very much so...
At least I got it, even if it took a while :) oops!

Sassy Madricha said...

You have too much fun when you're home!! I really need to come to your sometime for Shabbos before I get married... I miss you Lorelei!!

Shabbat shalom!!