Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Do You Love Me?...

Today followed routine to a 'T' and so basically it was enjoyable but very ordinary.

Got some interesting e-mails from friends that I haven't spoken to in a while. I'll get around to writing back soon - hopefully.

Left work early and made the bus Home. Shani is Home - so she came over and we chilled.

I'm liking tonight - it's like the 'olden days' and it's feeling like 'summer vacation' - even if it's only for a night. I don't mind. It's the greatest feeling - spending time with friends and just being and enjoying.

Movie tonight because we can.

Dibble gave me a pre-birthday balloon with me and him drawn on it (drawn by him of course.) And the countdown begins...

Harumph - I'm almost 21.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

3 comments:

your Becca !!! said...

SPECIAL POST JUST TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY POLLY !!!!!!

LOVE YA MISSING YA...YOU HAVE A SPCEAIL B'DAY NOT JUST BC UR 21 BUT B/C ITS VERY LONG I BEEN CELEBRATING FOR AGES... IT HASNT EVEN STARTED BY U (IN DAYLIGHT)..

LOVE BECCA

debsy said...

Happy Birthday Lori - don't worry - being 21's not so bad, trust me! Wishing u only good things and everything that u wish yourself!!
lotsa love

Chavs said...

I know that its not your b-day for you anymore, but you still have more time all the way over here so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope your day was full of fun and lots and lots of bracha! Miss you like crazy! Happy birthday!