Friday, June 30, 2006

I Hate 'The Game' But I Want You...

I know it's been a while but I'm going to rant about it again...

I LOATHE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!!!

If you don't want me to know who you are - don't comment. (Though I did appreciate the birthday wishes.)

PLEASE sign with a nickname or some inside joke. I'd appreciate it sooo much more.

Silly people in New York - reading through ALL of my archives on Wednesday and yet wanting to stay anonymous when wishing me a happy birthday. Sheesh. Gimme a break.

Went to the bookstore and got something new to read over Shabbos.

I'm so excited!!

Have a great one!!!

1 comment:

Your Dunce said...

If only ppl knew that u can see from what city they r checking ur blog....and can even sometimes figure out who they are--hahahaha. Well I made that call to 'settle' about that call u got, and was even called assertive by my bro for doing so-wtvr. ok!!! Have a great Shabbos, miss u tons. Love me