Saturday, June 17, 2006

I Need 7, 8, 9 & 10...

Friday night was so quiet I was amazed. Talk about a 'classic quiet night' - Shul, Dinner and Bed. Of course there was the war with Ezri, getting him off of the sofa and into his bed. But I suppose if that was all of the action, that things were pretty quiet. I DID start re-reading Macbeth, but fell asleep after the first Act.

Woke up for shul and it was beyond quiet. Little Brother ate over for lunch and then I retired to the sofa/hammock and elsewhere (depending on the desired temperture bracket.) Later in the afternoon the girls walked over to Saba and Savta's house where we noshed and noshed and shmoozed and noshed... ;) Get the drift?! It was great fun though, and it has been WAY too long since we did it. Got a tour of the backyard and was given permission to use the pretty stone table for a moonlit picnic whenever I desire. (Guess now all I need is someone to picnic with.)

After Shabbos Saba drove us back Home and now I'm actually sititng in the Circle and listening to the guys play. It's kind of funny to look back and see how times have changed and how people have moved on. There used to be so many of us around and the numbers have dwindled as time moved on. But it is nice to sit and remember sometimes...

No comments: