Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Grandpa Taught Me...

"Keep a diary. Someday it will be your most treasured possession."

My Grandpa also said that if nothing exciting happened that you should simply write...

"A dull day today."

And so - I leave you with borrowed thoughts... A dull day today.

More tomorrow? I hope so.

(A quick request for some extra T'fillot. Though we should always be turning to H-shem when we need help with things in our lives and though there are so many things and people that need our prayers - in my book at the moment there are two names in particular that require MAJOR doses of Heavenly Assistance. If you have a free moment please try to say some Tehillim or a T'fila for a refuah shelema for Rochel Chana Bas Yehudis Sarah and on behalf of Hadassah Golda bat Tova Leah. Each in VERY different situations - but both in need of help.)

What we really need is Moshiach...

1 comment:

debsy said...

Thank you so much!! It really means a lot to me!