Friday, June 16, 2006

Sawa Fischer -

I am ever so pleased that my Mother bought you...
Even if she didn't understand exactly what she was getting! ;)

I made Hawaiian chicken for Shabbos and Sammy and I walked to Mister Zol for a quick shopping spree of veggies.

Nothing more impressive has happened but it's almost Shabbos. It's going to be a quiet one - though Little Brother IS going to be around. Maybe I'll win a game or two of rummikub tomorrow afternoon.

On the agenda for this afternoon: Cherry Picking Festival in גוש עציון.

I'll be taking the camera so hopefully there will be some pictures tomorrow night...

Have a great one everybody!!!

1 comment:

Sassy Madricha said...

Cool! I love cherries!!

Do you think you can bring back a handful for me? Pwetty please?

I love you!

Have a great Shabbos!!