Saturday, June 24, 2006

You Look Like Roberta...

Friday night was more quiet than any Friday night that I can even remember. Walked Home from shul with Tzipporah Moskowitz. (She is one cute little girl.) We ate, sang and slept. And of course there was the mandelbrot - but that is neither here nor there. And now it is in my tummy either way.

Woke up for shul on time and walked part of the way with Michalie. (Well, once I caught up to her anyway.) Made a plan to meet up with the gang and get walked to Saba & Savta's house, however, at the appointed time they were nowhere to be found. So, we picked up Michalie and Ora and headed out to Sheinfeld.

I love going to visit Saba and Savta! It really is a shame that we don't get to spend more time with them. Aside from feeding us well - whole wheat rolls and carrots (hehe, ice cream and popcorn ALL the way...) we shmooze and laugh a lot when we are there.

After Shabbos we decided to stick around and we played with the keyboard, danced like no-one was watching (we hope...), Learned how to dance properly (though I tickled Freddie), went through the closets and got presents.

I am so excited. In addition to Uno, Savta let me take; Travel Scrabble, Hebrew Scrabble, RSVP and Numble (Scrabble's concept - involving numbers.) The collection at the Ranch is growing. Like Little Brother says, "Yay" - I am quite happy.

For now, off to bed. Tomorrow should be interesting and I have decided to splurge on a birthday present for myself (not that it'll do me any good) - however, I have a limited amount of time in which to do it - so I hope I can work up the courage and 'go for it' - I honestly believe that it will be worth it in the long run.

Hope this week goes quickly. Last week dragged - a lot. This one has fun stuff planned - though me and my big mouth inadvertantly ruined all chances of going away for my birthday (as I had been planning to do - for months!!!) *Sob* I DO hope it's worth it. *Sniff*

I'm almost impressed. The guys actually stopped by my house to see if I wanted to walk with them. Chaval I had left ten minutes earlier...

No comments: