Monday, July 24, 2006

123 Old Tree Lane...

I woke up this morning in a room I did not recognize, in a bed that was not mine.

Where were my glasses?

I have a vague recollection of a handsome prince and ladies in exquisite gowns.

Spent an afternoon in Har Nof. Nothing happened. The phone barely rang. It was such a waste of time. But it did save one day of vacation for me to use at my leisure.

We walked around in a circle. I love when people think that they know better than me. Not that I know everything, but sometimes I do actually know what I'm talking about. Of course, me being the patient and willing-to-listen person that I am - I have followed people in circles purely to see the looks of shock and amazement that steal over their faces when they realize what they have actually achieved through their pointless and wasted efforts. Namely, nothing more than trugding in circles.

Speaking of circles - swimming was cancelled tonight. I wanted to go swimming and I couldn't.

*sigh* Just another disappointment in a line of disappointments...

Three cheers for deli roll, french fries and a cold can of Dr. Brown's Black Cherry Soda.

Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!!
Hip hip hooray?

1 comment:

Rebecca Jacobs (RebJay) said...

Love ya polly !!!