Monday, July 10, 2006

"חמודה"

Ok, I slept for 11 hours last night. When is the last time I did that? NOT A CLUE!!

This diet thing is NOT working. I think I just need to go back to eating properly and exercising more. *Sigh* and hopefully all this extra challah-dough will just disappear. Though I am now officially on the 'anything you can eat on a rice cake diet' I have high hopes of success, mostly because ice cream and rice cakes don't go so well...

Of course, I type this as Shosh and I sit at the table and ingest spoonfuls of chocolate milk powder. (Which you need to be very careful with when eating, because if you inhale too strongly or exhale at the critical moment you will wind up choking on the stuff.)

I got a record number of phone calls today. A whole 2. Though, I don't know if the 'wrong number' should really count.

I just learned how to cheat in Freecell.

I'm off to practice...

3 comments:

debsy said...

cheat in freecell????

oh and btw - laughing and sneezing whilst eating chochlate milk powder or icing sugar for that matter is also not such a great plan!

As for dieting - i gave that one up a while ago just don't tell malka she'll kill me!

and anthing else - well just thanks for u know what

Miryam said...

I'm still trying to figure out the best time to call you, Lori. If you would have answered my email already, maybe you would've gotten another phone call. *He hem*

I'm with Deborah on that one... Cheat in Freecell??!?!?!? Isn't that like against the laws of nature, or something?!?!

Gotta go do homework.

Miss you all.

Chavs said...

11 hours of sleep! ya for Lori!