Monday, July 31, 2006

Headcolds and Swollen Footsies...

Was woken up early by a phone call. Made dinner for dinner-time. Freddie and Kayla came to visit bearing gifts from the cookie-monster-factory. Walked out to Har Nof to work. Sat and read for 40 minutes waiting for a boss to get back. When he arrived he was unable to find any work for me to do so, handing me the mail and some petty cash a few moments later he sent me off in the direction of a post-office and home. So I made my way back to the ranch stopping off to grab a coffee. (I think my old addiction is starting up again. Though I drink coffee for the taste and not the caffeine cause thanks to my high-school days it doesn't seem to affect me anymore.)

Back at the ranch things were quiet. Sas is still stranded on the couch by a torn calf-muscle so I kept her company. When my second wind hit I was inspired to rearrange all of the furniture in the living room. Of course, Sas couldn't help so I continued to entertain her by moving her around with the rest of the furmiture. (Don't worry, she already told on me to Aryeh.)

It is so hot in the apartment I think I need a cold shower - the only problem is that the water doesn't get COLD!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Explain this to me - when we want hot we only get cold and when we want cold all there is - is warm!!!

*Sigh*

The world is out to get me.

And what is the trend with North America?

Harumph.

2 comments:

Sassy Madricha said...

Thank you for the rides Lori!!

It was cool, and I like the new set-up. I think it will grow on you and Shosh eventually...

Also, breakfast and dinner were scrumptious! And thanks for keeping me company today and being mevaker cholim the whole afternoon!

Sorry about work, but just remember that you're ALMOST on vacation!

Love ya, Sass

yo' meanma said...

moooooving furniture???

I thought that I was the only one who did that ;)

so tell what did you move where???or do I have to threaten to come and see :)