Saturday, July 22, 2006

He's Highjacked the Family...

So, can I interest you in some mental-bread?

Friday night was long. The meal was drawn out - but we had a good time. After the meal Freddie and I wound up in Aviv at the Woof's house. We shmoozed and I ate banana ice-cream then we walked Home the looong way (bypassing as many of the sketchy people as possible.)

Shabbos morning I got to shul late. (First time in months.) After davening I shmoozed with Vivi and Ora then headed Home for lunch. Of course, Daddy had gone to the Chabad minyan so he didn't get Home until 1 'on the dot'. Laaaate Looooong lunch - but it was nice and yummy. Then I napped (yes Little Brother, I made the hammock icky.) Then Ora came and we shteiged a bit. Then I hit the potato kugel and we played an impossible game of Rummikub (because there was a lack of '7's.)

Plans for Motzash? Well, I think Michalie is gona sleep over. Mebbe we'll make popcorn and watch a movie. Mebbe we'll just chill and have a good time. Either way - we're gonna have FUN!!!

And, in the morning I have a date with Daddy. First I'm going to get shot and then to the bank and then...

Well, we'll see. :)

1 comment:

Your Dunce said...

Sounds like you had a good shabbos... don't worry about being shot- you will survive I know u can do it- just breathe....see ya tomorrow..........