Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Out with the Old & In with the New...

Today was successful, productive and the weather was nice too.

I aced my driving-test. First try, grumpy tester and all. I can't believe I managed to complete the whole procedure in exactly one week. Thank you Daddy for the nudging. Thank you Freddie for taking me to the mall. Thank you G-d for helping me through it all.

A beautiful evening, a clear sky, ancient roads more travelled of late and visions of the past.

Frozen yogurt with caramel and sprinkles and the comforting familiarity of a walk in the moonlight with a friend.

French fries and a can of cold cream soda.

It was a good day all in all.

2 comments:

Chavs said...

Mazal tov! thats so exciting!! Ya for Lori!!!

RebJay said...

glad to be apart of your good day!!!
love ya man
i'm so excited we can talk to eachother... just come home from getting your licence so i can talk to you !!!