Thursday, July 20, 2006

Presently Precious Prescient...

Spent the morning in Talpiot at the misrad harishui. I managed to get the extension that I needed - though, it is only till the end of the month. Then I got in touch with an instructor and gave him my paper so that he could arrange for a road-test. If I manage to pass, I could have my lisence by this time next week.

At the office, all was madness. After all - shiputzim are beginning...

On a really really fun 'up' note - the munchkin who I suppose I could refer to as my nephew came to visit today! He's soooooo cute! He and Frizzie got to be friends. They played peek-a-boo and Frizzie was quite content to be hugged and kissed and slobbered on. (Yeah Sis, I promise.)

Back at home we had a bunch of fun and then I missed a call.

*Sigh*

And thus the weekend begins...

1 comment:

Your Dunce said...

I hope you didn't blog just b/c of my amazement of you not blogging- ok so u blogged, good job. but weirdly enough i knew it all already- i feel so apart of it all-yay me. good luck with EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! and remember we only want to marry seahorses. love ya man
p.s. hope u actually slept- hope i wasn't too disturbing, no more texts or phone calls until i actually wake up
p.p.s. yay this actually posted (and if it didn't u wouldn't even know that it existed)