Friday, July 21, 2006

You Drive Me Crazy...

I'm just a happy sort of person...
What can I say?
So, this morning Sassy came to visit!!! She was bored at Home - so she splurged 5 shekels and came to visit me in Bet Shemesh. We had quite a party. All around erev-shabbos fun...

We also had a 'popcorn adventure'...

Like the new hair-style? I dunno - I mean, it's ok with the laundry pins but bag closers?

And last but not least - A self-captured-portrait...

Wishing you ALL a splendiferously amazing Shabbos! I'm hoping for a good one. Tanya and her hubby are coming (finally) so it should be great! Woohoo! I'm so excited!!

5 comments:

Your Dunce said...

Looks like you guys had a blast...Have a splendiferous Shabbos!!!!!Love me

debsy said...

Have a great one! Guess where I am this shabbos ;-) I know i'll have a good one!

Miryam said...

WOW!! I'm sorry, but throughout this blog the only thing I could could think about is HOW FLIPPIN' LONG YOUR HAIR IS!!! It look awesome, and it's so long. How do you keep it so healthy looking at the same time?!? Please, share your secret...

Hope you have/had a wonderful Shabbos!!

Love you!!

Chavs said...

fun! I want to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy Madricha said...

Hehehe, thanks again for the invite Lori! Twas a blast... although I barely made it home in time for my "special" phone call! Next time though- the party is at MY house!! You're going to be the one splurging 5 sheks, ok?

Love ya, Sassy