Thursday, August 31, 2006

Duckie Likes Fuzzballs...

It's the last Thursday of the month so I was Home today. I woke up late and went to Mercaz with Mom, Dad, Ezri and Avi. We sat in Misrad Hapnim for over an hour to get the boys their Israeli passports. By the time we had finished all the stores were closed for 'siesta' so we headed out to Chalav U'Dvash for some lunch. Nothing beats pizza and orange soda for lunch in the summer.

Back at Home I pinned he material for the skirt that is being made for Sassy's wedding. Then I cut it all out. Now we just need to get a zipper and the right color thread. Maybe tomorrow morning. If not, there goes the skirt.

Nothing going on tonight. Sammy has work tomorrow so she won't be Home until right before Shabbos.

Before summer ends I'd really love to get some more beach time...

1 comment:

yo' meanma said...

:( no beach time for any of us. Abba has decided that we should go at some other point in time.