Monday, August 21, 2006

Knots & Abrasions...

Sometimes life is just Peaches & Cream. It would be nice, but I don't like peaches and cream is just too fattening to be worthwhile.

Late morning (as usual) followed by a mad dash to work (and I still got there early.) Mostly filed and found out that my coworker who keeps me company from 3-6:30 (and who I usually turn to for help with filing) is moving on to better things in a short week and a bit. I am in soooo much trouble. It's not even amusing to contemplate the consequences and mayhem that will ensue upon her departure.

Walked back to the ranch stopping along the way for a felafel. I figured I at least deserved something good today.

Then had an evening on the town - twice.

And Dum is coming in 2 short weeks!
And she's bringing me presents!
I am so utterly ecstatic!

More tomorrow.
As life goes on.
I'd assume.

2 comments:

~{~~@ said...

Oh My G-d!!!



That's all I have to say...

debsy said...

I'm coming in less than one short week!! I'm excited! R u? ;-)