Monday, August 14, 2006

Noseworthy Tour Groups...

Woke up early cause Freddie had an early driving lesson. My horoscope said that I would come in contact with many people that I know but don't usually spend time with - that came true. Deb and Shani drove past me 3 times while I was waiting for the bus, I saw the Rebbetzin Kurtz and one of her daughters on the way to work, I met Sharon Goodman on the bus and we shmoozed and studied some Pirkei Avot.

Work was successful enough. I managed not to rage at the Head Boss - though he deserved it royally. (Like an old woman on a bad day.)

Went swimming with Amalia - probably for one of the last times.

Made vegetable soup and took a HOT shower.

Started learning how to play Canasta.

Maybe one day I'll get the hang of it.

Maybe...

No comments: