Monday, August 07, 2006

The Saddest Vacation...

Today was a 'do-nothing' day. But it wasn't one of those relaxing, heart-warming sorts of do-nothing days rather it was one of those unproductive, depressingly pointless do-nothing days.

I hate days like that.

I woke up this morning in time to do nothing. I watched Gladiator just to fill up some time and then I slept a little bit more. Eventually I moved downstairs to the couch, just for a change of scenery.

We went out to Saba and Savta's house which was nice because parts of the Preisers were visiting. I love seeing my cousins And yes, Shui still is undoubtedly my favoritest - though Adina is awfully cute and Ari is quite close in the running.

Mommy and I took a break during which we ran out to Super H for some grocery shopping. Then we stopped off at Home to drop off the perishables and headed back to S&S's. I didn't even go in. The sun was just past its zenith so I took a seat by the pond and sat back to enjoy the relaxing sound of the water and listen to my recently re-permitted (very-much-missed) music.

Finally we headed Home. I went upstairs to do some more nothing and Brenda BBQed quite a feast.

Freddie went to Raizi's house to have a party - so I have to find some way to amuse myself tonight.

Guess I'll do more nothing.

I'm so very good at it.

Actually, I'm not.

I can't stand it.

1 comment:

debsy said...

hope talking to me doesn't count as 'more nothing' ;-) Hope i kept u occupied for the whole 5 (maybe 10) mins i had to chat!! Ttys!!