Saturday, August 26, 2006

"Shnitzel-feet?" Says Michalie...

Shabbos was nice. Colorful description, I know. Friday night we refused to leave the house, so we stayed Home and let everyone come to us. We saw Shani (and 'chilled') and played Uno (and I won.) Then Fischerette came to visit, so that was fun - till they left to party at the Zwebners. Shabbos morning was hard - I just couldn't drag myself out of bed. But, I made it to Shul only 15 minutes late. Once again we decided not to leave the house. The Woof came to visit and so did Little Brother. (He still owes me a game of Rummikub. Mebbe later?) I did leave the house to go visit Ora. We shmoozed and shteiged, which was really nice, cause it's been a LOOOOONG while since we caught up on each other's lives.

As promised, here are some pictures from yesterday's trip to the beach. We wound up going to Netanya because according to rumor the beaches down in Ashdod were closed due to "contamination?!" It was lots of fun anyway. Nootch came and so did Michalie and Raizi!

"Slumbers" (my?) Brenda's bear came along too and he enjoyed.Ezri dug a hole (with Brenda and Michalie's help) whilst the Dibble conquered his fear of the ocean.
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the beach?Shabbos is over now and we're BBQing cause Little Brother is here and we're making him his promised shish-kabobs. Nootch, Michalie and the Woof are still here, so we're having a party.
Gotta go make some 'chips' - It's so nice to have fun.
Shavua Tov everybody!!!

2 comments:

Chavs said...

looks and sounds like lots of fun!!

RebJay said...

miss you... you havent been around today!! hope u r around to wake me up in the morning... love ya RJ