Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sniffles, Sneezes and Snotballs...

Well this morning I got a call informing me that I shouldn't bother going into the office.

Rant here: I love imbeciles. I ladore being treated like an idiot. And most of all I simply enamoured of stupidity. I shall stop there. (End of Rant.)

Spent my day on the couch sneezing and using up tissues.

My skill at Tetris seems to have abandoned me and I am having a rather difficult time focusing on anything in particular.

Ya know when you don't feel well and your head is stuffed and you go beyone the 'echo' stage to a point where everything is just muffled? Well, I have hit that point.

And through it all - I can't sleep.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

I hate being left behind.

Infatuation. Could that be the word that I have been searching for?

WAH! My vacation plans have been utterly destroyed.

*sigh*

3 comments:

debsy said...

REfuah sheima!! Why have ur plans been destroyed?

da'kender said...

tum dee dum dee dum...

Chavs said...

Refuah shelama! I hope you feel better...I know how it feels :(