Thursday, September 28, 2006

Endless Daze...

Me, Mommy and Daddy went to Jerusalem this morning. We walked around and got breakfast then dropped Daddy off at the car and went our separate ways. Then Mommy and I wandered around town until Brenda and Michalie showed up. The four of us then took a trip to Geula and wandered some more. On the bright side, I did get some nice clothing for chag. We also found some cute things to make sukkah decorations.

Finished 'Girl With A Pearl Earring' - the book was complex and richly textured. The movie, simply stated - was not the book.

It's ALL my fault again. The room is messy and I am supposed to fix it. Mind you, I haven't actually slept in the room in about a month now - but still. All my fault.

1 comment:

troy said...

I enjoy reading of your life. I imagine myself back in Israel. I was there in 1997. It was beautiful. I loved my time in Tiberius the most.

Blessings to you.
Troy