Friday, September 29, 2006

For My Partner...

Who let's me wear my cape.

Ponder today upon the complex simplicity of figments.

Figments of pie, figments of chicken and figments of wackiness displayed by insane siblings of mine.

I can't believe I went to sleep at almost 4 in the morning so that I could get the laundry done. There is an insane sharav and it is 30 degrees celsius. The laundry that I hung out on the line at 3:00 this morning was dry by 7. It is hot out there.

My horoscope today says, "Social situations are the wild card in the celestial hand you're dealt today. " and it also says, "It's going to get weird for you as you're called upon to make a big decision that you don't think you're quite ready for. See if you can stall until more information comes in -- things will clear up soon." Should I be worried? I mean, I won't because it won't do any good - but still...

Sammy's friend Debra is coming for Shabbos. Sammy won't even be Home for most of it because something about a kiddush in Aviv. We're going to be having a kiddush in shul tomorrow. It's the 'welcome all new families' kiddush. Should be nice.

Fact of the day: A single batch of chocolate chip cookie dough, when scooped with a small ice-cream-scooper makes anywhere between 50-54 cookies. That SHOULD tide us over, right?

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Partner said...

U still can't use that word in that context but whatever!!!!!
Thanks lorers!!! I'm not sure if i'm glad i missed the sharav or not, i'm freezing in this country!!
And as for the horoscope - i don't think you need me to comment, you already know what i'm going to say about it, bit creepy though!
Just remember to smile!
Love you lots
Have a great shabbos