Saturday, September 02, 2006

Freddie & James in Bed...

Shosh was over for Shabbos which was really really nice. Friday night after shul and the meal we headed out to Nofei Aviv. It was the usual hub-bub and nobody overly interesting was around. We got Home late and went to sleep after a few drinks ;) and a couple of trips up and down the stairs. Made it to Shul on time Shabbos morning. The lights and A/C were out - soon the lights came on but there was no miraculous recovery for the A/C. After shul and a kiddush to welcome all the new people to the community and a long loud lunch we slept for a few hours. Then we headed out to Saba & Savta's house for a birthday cake for Brenda. After Shabbos Saba drove us Home. Mommy finished my skirt and then Shosh and I caught a bus back to Jeru.

I have to be at the office early cause Sassy's wedding is tomorrow night.

Guess I should get some sleep.

3 comments:

da'kender said...

You dont sound all that enthusiastic. That is a long word. I cant fall asleep. I'm staring at the inside of my eyelids and thinking about breakfast. Should I be getting a hint or be worried about something?

tevie said...

i cant belive that u guys picked james for it! i mean how yeah i wont be calling him that from now on her shall be known as ipkis (i dont want to hear any comments on that name hehehe!)

have a godo week!

ps. james!!!! he is so not a james!! girls.....

Hinda said...

I miss you.

The end.