Monday, September 25, 2006

I've Been Mooned by Marshall...

Spent last night at the Zwebners with Shani and Sawa. We watched Hercules and Holes and ate pizza. My phone rang more times in about an hour than it has rung in the last three weeks. Got home at 2:45ish and didn't get to sleep until 3:30ish.

Woke up at 7:30ish and couldn't fall back asleep. Got up and remembered that it was a fast-day. Knitted with Mom and Judy M. at their 'crafting morning bonding time' - it was cute. I knitted while Judy quilted and Mommy sewed Bernie's head back on.

Packed up a bag and headed into The City. Work. Yeah, I delegated. Sis, you woulda been so proud of me. I was forceful and obnoxious. But, end result was - I didn't go to the post office and the new girl did. (And she messed up the check. Even more 'big time' than I ever did.) With the bosses permissions I left the office at 5 and made it Home in time to help make decorations for Savta's birthday party and whip up some frosting for the cake.

A proper bagels n' lox break-fast. lol! I like this tradition. Oh yes, and the onion soup.

I am sooooooo full. Maybe I won't eat tomorrow either.

Unless Tamar J. brings cookies to the office.

Then I might have to make an exception.

No comments: