Thursday, September 14, 2006

Lady Luck...

So much for sleeping in. I was woken up at 7:30 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep so I got up and started doing laundry and cleaning.

Thank goodness it was Thursday and I only had to be at work for 3.5 hours. Tensions were high, tempers were on, the phones rang ceaselessly and for the record - filing newspapers is NOT that confusing.

After work I went to the park to shmooze, play boggle and uno. I visited the dragon in his garden. (He used to seem so much more intimidating as a little kid. Or maybe it was as a tourist?...)

It was really good and then it was really bad.

Where exactly did I go wrong?

I think I was toooo Lori.

Am I that scary?

I wonder...

2 comments:

~{~~@ said...

I also forgot to mention that I used to speand a lot of time in parks, once...
twice in a row umention parks- lotsa fun... how could u go wrong being u?????
Shabat shalom!!!
(still waiting for that email, cuz i have no clue what's goign on in your life these days- and somehow 2-3 just doesnt seem like chat-time at IMP)

debsy said...

Talking of dragons - Is it the pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true. Or maybe the pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle, the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true??? But if anyone actually understands this post i'll be highly ammused, for those who want an explanation they can e-mail me!!
Smile Lori, I love you lots!!!