Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ok, so he looks good in uniform...

Made granola bars and went to work. Left the office a little late (not that anyone is ever going to compensate me or take note of how much I actually work there.) Oh yeah, and I want you to know that I went to the post-office for the THIRD time this week. What happened to "we're getting a new person, don't worry you won't have to go to the post-office every time anymore." Oh yeah. I think the correct phraseology would be something along the lines of BS and I don't mean Bet Shemesh this time. Tell me about over-worked and under-paid. *Sigh.*

Now I'm Home. Sammy, Shani and I are having a girl's night - the usual, movies and gossip thing. Gotta love it! Just stay awy from those pictures. And Shani, that is SOOOO wrong.

Thus the weekend begins...

1 comment:

~{~~@ said...

I don't get why you don't "talk", it won't do much for your bank account if you blog about it... Speak to someone for heaven's sake. The boy's fine too - he can soften his Dad's heart!! Until you don't SPEAK UP noone's gonna appreciate nothin'...

Love ya!