Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Perks of Parks...

Woke up this morning to a very happy sight - my Nootch surprised me!!!

Shosh and I went out to Beit HaDfus to the clearance sale at the Feldheim warehouse. Ok, now as much of a fan of books as I am - I am even more a fan of clearance sales at books-stores! I got 8 books for the whoppingly ridiculous price of 120 shekels. On the way back to the Ranch we picked up some fresh rolls from the bakery and all I can say is, "nothing beats PB&J on a fresh roll in the morning."

Work was as usual. At least I didn't have to go to the post-office. Ok, so I shirked responsibility - whatever, I'll just go tomorrow.

After work I met up with Debs. We went to town and after much debate (and a convo with Little Brother) we got pizza. Then we made our way back to our side of town.

I am a fan of playgrounds and especially of jungle-gyms.

Tomorrow the dragon...

1 comment:

Chavs said...

Sounds like a good day! :)

Miss you like crazy!
Thanks for the IM :)