Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Purple Crocs & Princesses...

Woke up late and went out to the makolet with Shosh. Back at the Ranch Sas stopped by with Aryeh and they took all of her stuff. Well, now the apartment is empty...

Work was quiet. I played with dividers and spoke to Daddy and Sammy and Erika came by to visit and they brought me bagels. TJ is working in the office a 9-6 so it's lots of fun! So nice to see her again - she's such a sweetie-pie!!! (Don't worry Sis, she won't take up your special place in my heart.)

After work I went out for dinner and a really nice night-time stroll.

Things are funny - Life is quite a journey - and the attitude that you face it with makes all the difference.

The beginning and end are important but semi-irrelevant -

Savor your experiences and enjoy the ride...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those crocs womens that are purple. I have a pair of crocs shoes womens that I have worn a few times and it always draws the fashion death look. But I wear the anyway! Nice shoes!

tevie said...

that was a happy happy post!

i think its like 9/10 people who have them crocs and i am proud to say im the 1 that does not! (sammy sold us out big sis!!! she is in the club and u know that if u have a pair u most likelly sold ur soul to the devil!) ok im done =D